For fans, 64th Street was released on the SNES in 1992 and spawned the Rival Turf! and Brawl Brothers games! Beat them up are rare on iOS, it would be a shame to miss a game as good as this one! Enjoy this 90s monument to make your iPhone a 16-bit video game console!
· Original game: Fight through 6 stages to infiltrate the Legacy organization and resolve this mysterious case!
· Soundtrack: Ready to go back in some great arcade music of the 90’s? Or play with your own music if you prefer!
· Story mode: Play this mode with 5 lives. Each time you unlock a stage, you can start again your adventure from this point.
· Survival mode: Skill is required in this mode! Play with your 5 lives, from the beginning... to the end! Try and make the best score!
· Gameplay: Play with a v-pad in a fullscreen or windowed mode. Enjoy the special moves of the two characters and have some fun by throwing your enemies in the background!
· Game Center: Lots of different achievements to unlock! Try and unlock the weapons to continue your adventure with one of them! Check the leaderboard and compete with your friends to make the best score in Survival mode!
64th Street - A Detective Story now available on iTunes AppStore
Launch price: 0.99$ - 0.79€
iTunes AppStore link« 64th Street - A Detective Story»:
Don't miss the major update for Golvellius! The game is now compatible with the iPhone 4 Retina screen. We added a brand new interface and Game Center with more than 30 achievements to unlock!
Follow DotEmu news on:
DotEmu, a publisher/developer has the mission to bridge the gap between the best of the old video games on today and tomorrow devices: Flash, iPhone and PC. In May 2010, DotEmu opens its own gaming digital distribution shop and distributes today over downloadable 80 titles. DotEmu has a strong community of gamers who have played DotEmu's Flash titles over 100 million times. DotEmu has worked on several projects including Street Fighter II– Champion Edition on Adobe Flash, R-Type, and Gobliiins on iPhone and Boulder Dash on various platforms. Created in early 2007, DotEmu provides services and technologies to customers in Europe, USA, and Japan.
For Media enquiries please contact Mathieu BARDOT email@example.com
For Business enquiries contact Xavier LIARD firstname.lastname@example.org