London , UK – 6 th November, 2012 – In a new client update for Stronghold Kingdoms, Firefly Studios has added 7 new strategy cards to the game. Also announced were three new tutorial videos, set for release in the coming weeks.
Patch 126.96.36.199 was released this morning, updating the popular Castle MMO with 7 brand new strategy cards:
- Advanced Night Working – Twice as powerful as the current Night Working card, this will instantly complete 2 buildings under construction.
- Siege Engineers – A new card type, Siege Engineers will generate a small increase in catapult output.
- Instant Iron Mine – Playing this card will allow you to instantly place an Iron Mine for free.
- Advanced Metal Crafts – A more effective version of Metal Crafts, this card causes a medium increase in metalware delivered to the keep.
- Retired Farmer – This card causes a medium, long boost to all food production.
- Advanced Recruitment – Troops cost even less gold to recruit with Advanced Recruitment.
- Salt Working – This new card causes a small increase in salt delivered to the keep.
Also announced was a return of the Stronghold Kingdoms Tutorial Videos, starting on Monday 12 th November with “What is Stronghold Kingdoms?”. The videos have proved popular with fans of the series and new players alike, providing a helping hand to players looking for an introduction to the games numerous features.
More information on Stronghold Kingdoms and Firefly Studios can be found at www.strongholdkingdoms.com and www.fireflyworlds.com. Kingdoms can be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/StrongholdKingdoms and on Twitter @SHKingdoms.
About Stronghold Kingdoms
Stronghold Kingdoms is the medieval online castle game. Join hundreds of thousands of players in a rich world of Lords, Ladies, Bumpkins and Barons as you build your village, research new technology and strive to be the greatest in the land. Construct mighty castles to defend your lands against insolent intruders, develop your economy and trade your way to victory, lead your fellow noblemen to war and control of the Kingdom. Build, besiege, pillage, farm, explore, research, vote, trade and banquet your way to the throne!
About Firefly Studios
Firefly Studios is an independent PC game developer specialising in real-time strategy and MMO titles. Formed in 1999 by Simon Bradbury and Eric Ouellette, the company has brought to market a number of high profile and commercially successful strategy games, including the Stronghold series with lifetime sales of over five million. Firefly has offices in the UK and US. For more information please visit their website at www.fireflyworlds.com or follow @fireflyworlds on Twitter.