Date: 10th December 2007
For Immediate Release
For further information, pack shots, samples or assets, please contact Scott Phillips– firstname.lastname@example.org
Title 757 Professional (for FS2004)
Label Just Flight
Developer: Phoenix Simulation Software (PSS)
Genre Flight Simulation
UK Release Download– Out Now
Boxed - 18th December 2007
SRP£29.99 /€44.95 / $59.99
UK Barcode: 5035063005735
Just Flight is pleased to announce that they have now released, by download, the long-awaited 757 Professional for Flight Simulator 2004; pre-orders for the DVD-ROM version are now being taken on Just Flight's website and it will be shipping out on 18th December.
Commenting on this release, Just Flight's Paul Hyslop said: "We were hoping to release an FSX/FS2004 version of 757 Professional by now. Unfortunately this probably won't be possible and so we have decided instead to release an FS2004-only version. Currently we've got no plans to upgrade this title to FSX compatibility– this release is purely to satisfy the healthy demand from the many customers who tell us they are still using the older sim."
This spectacular 757 expansion has been developed by the experts at PSS for FS2004 and is a professional simulation in every sense of the word. It comes in both the -200 and -300 variants and an impressive selection of over 60 different airline liveries from around the globe. The 757 is acknowledged throughout the world as the leader in short to medium-range operations. It flies routes from under 100 to over 4,000 miles apart and now desktop pilots can enjoy the same fantastic flexibility!
• Animations include undercarriage "gear droop"; flaps, elevators, rudder, spoilers, ailerons, flexing wings, APU Inlet RAM air turbine, cargo and cabin doors
• Accurately designed virtual cockpit includes moving yokes, pedals, throttles; reflective gauges, lighting and even a functioning weather radar!
• Choose the -200 or -300 variants with Rolls Royce or P&W engines and over 60 different liveries
• High quality avionics include a custom designed autopilot and programmable FMC with LNAV VNAV FIX pages and much more
• Full printed manual that includes a comprehensive tutorial to assist users in getting to grips with the 757
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS: Microsoft™ Flight Simulator 2004– Windows Vista or XP
HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS: PC with 2.5GHz (equivalent or higher) processor, 1.0Gb RAM, graphics card with 128Mb (or higher) video memory, DVD-ROM drive, Hard disc space 3.0Gb