New Udupi, India -- February 25, 2011 -- 99Games, developer and publisher of iPhone and iPad games, is pleased to announce the release of Winemaker Extraordinaire for the iPad. The game provides players with a chance to experience the exotic life of a Winemaker, buying wineries, tending to vineyards and traveling all over the world in search of Vino Ultimae, the world’s most glorious wine.
“Winemaker Extraordinaire is a brilliantly engaging game which will give players a chance to explore the world of winemaking,” said Anila Andrade of 99Games.“The game is perfect for wine enthusiasts as well as those looking for a simulation game on the lines of Chocolatier."
Key features of the game include:
· Travel to 15 exotic countries and meet former Winemakers Guild members
· Collect blending instructions of 20 different wines and produce new blends
· Strategize to get supplies at the best price
· Learn about different kinds of wine to expand your knowledge
· Buy new wineries across the world to expand your business
· Sort grapes to produce the best 5-star wines
· Sell your wines to Guild members to make more money
More details about the game can be found in the 99Games website: http://www.99games.in/winemakerextraordinaire.html
The other titles developed by 99Games for the iPhone and iPad include The Jim&Frank Mysteries, Mystic Emporium, Create A Mall and WordsWorth.
Pricing and Availability:
The game is available now on the iPad App Store for an introductory price of $1.99.
99Games is all about creating fun, exciting and engaging games for the iPhone, iPad and Mac. In a short span of time, 99Games has released many successful titles on these platforms. We love gaming and believe in creating games that will be cherished by generations together. Games priced from free to premium, ranging from word to puzzle-adventure genre, for casual and hardcore gamers; we have the entire package right here for you.
Visit http://www.99games.in for more details.