THESSALONIKI, GREECE, FEBRUARY 16TH, 2012 – Indie game developer Total Eclipse today announces the release of A Clockwork Brain, a brain training puzzle game with a Steampunk theme. In A Clockwork Brain, players can challenge themselves with a series of mini-games designed to test cognitive abilities such as visual, spatial, logic, language, arithmetic, and memory. It is a Universal iOS game and free to download from the App Store.
A Clockwork Brain contains four free mini-games, with six more also available as in-app purchases. The game features fast-paced, bite-sized game play; each mini-game playthrough is approximately one minute of intense brain training. Sprocket, the beloved robot from The Clockwork Man series, acts as the players’ guide and helpful instructor.
Upon starting the game, players can access Challenge Mode, which provides an overall training activity and randomly chooses four games to be played in sequence. If they prefer to train in a particular mini-game, they can do so in Single Game Mode. Both modes support OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards, while local highscore tables are also available. Exceedingly skilled players can try reaching the ultra-hard Insane Round which gives great rewards to those who can last long enough.
Depending on how well players do at the mini-games, A Clockwork Brain awards them with Sprocket Tokens. Tokens can then be used to unlock a range of free upgrades such as an extra bonus mini-game, Single Game Mode and wallpapers.
Argiris Bendilas, Total Eclipse CEO, says “A Clockwork Brain escapes the typical brain-game formula; while a few of the puzzles are twists of the familiar, most are 100% original and you won’t find them anywhere else. We promise that your little grey cells will be stimulated like never before!”
- Training variety: Contains five free mini-games (one unlockable with Tokens) and six more available through in-app purchases.
- Fast and casual: Bite-sized, intuitive gameplay, suitable for all ages.
- Exceptional look and feel: Steampunk-influenced graphics and audio make each mini-game unique.
- Free in-game upgrades: Players can use awarded Tokens to activate several upgrades, with more coming soon.
- Competition: Supports OpenFeint and Game Center leaderboards, with achievements coming very soon.
- International appeal: All word games support 9 languages.
Download the game from the App Store now!
For more information, visit:
- A Clockwork Brain Website: www.aclockworkbrain.com
- Total Eclipse Website: www.totaleclipsegames.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TotalEclipse
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/TEGames
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/totaleclipsegames
About Total Eclipse: Total Eclipse, an independent game development studio based in Thessaloniki, Greece, designs and develops downloadable, portable and online games catering to a wide audience. Past releases include the successful Hidden Object/Adventure Steampunk games The Clockwork Man and The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World. Maya’s Dress Up for iOS, Fashion Boutique, Academy of Magic and Bounty.