Rorschax is a simple yet challenging puzzle game where you must create the mirror image of a pattern by manipulating a grid of squares. Sounds easy enough, but each square you click also changes the state of its adjacent squares. Click, click, click - if you feel your mind slipping away, don't worry - there are hints to help you recover! Only those who make it all the way will unlock the 20 advanced bonus puzzles, guaranteed to drive you over the edge and into insanity! What will you see when the puzzle is complete?
- 100 puzzles with multiple orientations.
- Hint system for when the going gets tough.
- 10 different puzzle sizes from 3x3 to 6x6.
- Customizable board colors.
- 3 goals to achieve for each puzzle.
- 20 advanced bonus puzzles upon reaching 100% game completion.
- PC Full Game and Demo: IndieCity
- Mobile Full Game and Demo: GooglePlay, Amazon Appstore, BlackBerry World
- Linux and Mac - coming soon
Carbide Software is a small, privately-held independent game company based in North Adams, MA. We specialize in the design and development of innovative, high-quality games for desktop and mobile platforms. Our founder first started making mobile games for Danger's Sidekick, Android (back to the first G1) and BlackBerry. We are now developing cross-platform with Unity. Our full catalog of games can be found on our website .