Hertfordshire, December 5 th 2011—TECMO KOEI EUROPE[i]announced today that DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT , developed by OMEGA FORCE for the PlayStation® Vita handheld entertainment system, will be released across Europe on February 22 nd 2012.
The best-selling DYNASTY WARRIORS Tactical Action series lets you step into the shoes of the greatest generals in Ancient China and enjoy the thrill of taking down thousands of enemies, becoming the greatest hero in Chinese history!
DYNASTY WARRIORS NEXT, the brand new instalment built for the PS VITA, will allow players to use PS VITA’s breakthrough touch pad, rear touch pad and motion sensor for intuitive controls to fight their battles, as well as connect with others and enjoy an epic experience.
The main game features include:
· Fusion of button controls with touch controls, such as multi-touch screen and rear touch panel sensor (6 axis detection).
· Combine explosive action with tactical aspects! Touch or shake to use the new “Speed Musou” and hit your enemies with powerful. Touch the screen to perform a “Direct Break” and capture bases in the blink of an eye. You can also touch the map directly, without interrupting the action, to direct your subordinates with “Straight Commands.”
· The impressive visual effects will help you delve deep into the Warriors’ world. Get a taste of life-like duels and experience a plethora of special missions using a variety of touch and sensor controls. Enjoy battles overflowing with tension in truly immersive, cinematic action.
· Communication enhanced by local play and GPS: Connect with other players and use GPS-related positioning to enjoy continuous social interaction. Use PlayStation Vita’s Live Area, the new “Conquest Mode”(supporting WiFi and 3G) and the new 4 player ad-hoc multi-player “Coallition Mode” for a rich multiplayer experience.
· Dynasty Warriors next also sees the return of fan favourite ‘Edit Mode, were players can create and customise their own warriors!
· Enjoy intense battle action with more than 65 playable characters!
· For more information on this release visit www.dynastywarriorsnext.eu
[i] ABOUT TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD.
TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD. is a publisher of interactive entertainment software for current generation consoles, handhelds and digital download content based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire, UK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD., headquartered in Yokohama, Japan. TECMO is best known for the Dead or Alive® and Ninja Gaiden®series. KOEI is best known for its Dynasty Warriors® and Samurai Warriors® franchises. On April 1, 2009, TECMO KOEI HOLDINGS CO., LTD was established as a result of the TECMO, LTD. and KOEI Co., Ltd. merger. More information about TECMO KOEI EUROPE LTD and its products can be found at www.tecmokoei-europe.com.