"Our intention is exactly the same than the one we had when we created Tuper Tario Tros.: we want to create a unique game experience mixing games elements and mechanics." said Guillaume Martin and William David, founders of Swing Swing Submarine. "The mash-up concept is a popular genre and that's something we really like because it allows players to see how games that seem different at first can share the same DNA."
Blocks That Matter is a puzzle/platformer in which a tiny driller robot travels underground in order to save its creators kidnapped by someone who wants to steal their work. The robot can drill blocks of matter, collect them, recycle them into new pieces and destroy lines.
A gameplay footage of Blocks That Matter is viewable on Youtube and Vimeo:
The game will be released in the middle of April 2011 on the Xbox Live Indie Games channel, and a few weeks later on PC, Mac and Linux. The price isn't set yet but you can expect it to be available for less than 5 dollars.
ABOUT SWING SWING SUBMARINE
Formed in August 2010, Swing Swing Submarine is an independant game development company created by two young and stupid French guys: Guillaume Martin, programmer, and William David, game designer. They also have the help of two other devs friends: Yann Van Der Cruyssen, composers of Nicklas Nygren's Knytt Stories, and Géraud Soulié, student at ENJMIN and talented illustrator.
- Website : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com
- Contact : William DAVID - +33 (0)22.214.171.124.62 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Discover and play our games :
- Tuper Tario Tros. : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/tuper-tario-tros
- Greek&Wicked : http://www.swingswingsubmarine.com/games/greek-and-wicked
- Seasons after Fall (still in dev) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZu74-iHH90