- jDome BikeAround in Toronto!
- jDome on "The Secret Millionaire"
- jDome in trailer for E3 2012!
- Packed exhibition schedule for jDome this spring
- jDome is looking for distributors worldwide
- jDome is looking for content providers
- jDome is expanding - you want in?
Next stop for the Innovative Sweden exhibition is Toronto in Canada next week and it is hosted by MaRS and has life-science (medical) focus. Therefore jDome is proud to be able to showcase a medical customer application for the jDome, the jDome BikeAround project where the jDome opens up the world for seniors:
jDome BikeAround is a product created at Health technology centre Halland. jDome BikeAround provides virtual bicycle tours for individuals with dementia. Using a workout bike, individuals "steer" themselves wherever they want to go and are immersed in the bike tour with the jDome screen. Content is applied with the help of Google Street View, for instance.
Sweden´s aging population presents a huge challenge for society. To be able to meet future needs in nursing and caring, new solutions are necessary. At the same time there is an ever-growing demand for health and medical services from the entire population. New technology and new services can be a key to satisfying these needs. But this requires that innovations truly correspond to existing needs.
jDome on "The Secret Millionaire"!
No, John is not a secret millionaire - but John is! Confused? The second season of the Swedish version of the Secret Millionaire kicks off with John Elvesjö, CEO of Swedish success company Tobii (eye tracking products), hitting the streets as a bum - in the end he invites John Nilsson (CEO of jDome :-) to showcase the jDome and see if to see if we can do something together!
http://kanal5.se/denhemligemiljonaren (click on the trailer - the jDome is shown 2 minutes in! Swedish only)
jDome in trailer for E3 2012!
Of all the technologies they could have chosen from in their trailer for E3 - they chose jDome! We feel this yet again is an example of the excellent visual impact of the jDome Experience!
Watch trailer on their site http://www.e3expo.com/ (it is on the second "dot" in their banner, jDome is one minute in!)
Packed exhibition schedule for jDome this spring!
It is a busy schedule - to say the least!
- Innovative Sweden, January 23-Febuary 12 Toronto together with Health technology centre Halland
- Innovative Sweden, Washington, Mars 1 - April 30 together with Swedish Institute
- GDC, San Francisco, Mars 5-9 with Swedish Export Council
- ITEC, London, May 22-24, with Bohemia Interactive Simulations
- Paderborn, May (flightsim)
- E3, June 5-7, with the Pro vs. GI Joe
- Infocomm, June 9-15 with Vivitek
- Innovative Sweden, Rio de Janeiro, May 21 - June 24
- Innovative Sweden, São Paulo, July 9 - middle of August
jDome is looking for distributors worldwide!
Want to help distribute tomorrows technology today? Team up with Division By Zero and find a new market in your existing customer base!
Contact Per Ek for more details: email@example.com
jDome is looking for content providers!
Our B2B customers often ask us to make content for the jDome, specific for their needs, but as we focus on the jDome product we can't help them - but we are looking for teams and companies who can!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details!
jDome is expanding - you want in?
This spring we are launching the jDome to a broader market and need the following talents:
- Social media/web administrator
- Movie Crew - help us make our YouTube videos the best around!
- Exhibition Crew - both in Sweden and abroad
John Nilsson, CEO