FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FORT COLLINS, Colo. -- July 16, 2013 – For anyone that has dreamed of mowing down Vikings with a 50 caliber machine gun spewing explosive rounds or burning through 1930s gangsters with a heat seeking fireball thrower, A Thug in Time ’s larger-than-life action with insane, cutting-edge weaponry will let them go medieval on historic enemies. The top-down shooter from Destructamobile has launched for iOS and Android devices.
Opening in a gritty modern-day environment, players discover that the creators of the world will soon return to destroy it. The hero is tasked with traveling through time to collect crystals which can power the one device that can save humanity.
A Thug in Time’s combat utilizes physics based animations to create unique deaths for each and every enemy. The team’s goal was to create stunning graphics enhanced by advanced lighting techniques to make each death entertaining to watch.
“From the moment I shot a circular saw blade that sent a gangster’s decapitated head into a dumpster, I knew we had something special,” said Athanasios Ikonomou, CEO, Destructamobile. “ A Thug in Time is a dark cartoon world filled with hysterical violence and pure over-the-top mayhem. Gamers will keep coming back to time travel for the next chance to pepper Vikings’ bodies with laser fire until their corpses are flying through the air and stuck in trees.”
- Decapitate, freeze, burn as well as riddle with bullet and laser fire your enemies using more than 35 weapons
- Battle through 65 levels set in four time periods: Viking-Age, Wild West, 1930’s mob infested Chicago and modern-day New York
- Obliterate more than 20 types of unique enemies
- No death animations, each kill has its own unique physics based reaction
- Conquer time travel as well as eight bosses and their mini-bosses
- Hours of gameplay with an enormous amount of content
For more details visit http://www.destructamobile.com/athugintime.html.