To give gamers a taste of Commander: Europe at War, Slitherine’s hit turn-based strategy game, a demo
has been released allowing players to enjoy a full hour of game play and test their abilities in command of
the Axis and Allied forces.
Commander: Europe at War was release in July 2007 and has been received by the specialist press as one
of the most innovative and enjoyable strategy games of the year.
Commander: Europe at War is the first in a series of high level turn based strategy games. It is being
jointly developed by Firepower Entertainment and being released through Slitherine Software’s Kameleon
Project. The first game spans WW2, allowing players to control the axis or allied forces through the entire
war in the European Theatre.
• Huge hex based campaign map covering the USA to the west, Africa to the south, Scandinavia to
the north and the Ural’s to the east;
• 6 epic scenarios including the operation Barbarossa, D-Day and the Grand Campaign;
• Research over 50 inventions from 5 different technology areas;
• 12 different unit types including Armor, Destroyers and Motorized Corps, each with their own
strengths and weaknesses;
• Recruit and attach Historical Commanders to your units;
• Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership, equipment,
training, strategic weapons and fog of war;
• Easy to learn, hard to master game play that is the cornerstone of Slitherine game designs;
• Multiplayer via e-mail, hotseat, Internet and including optional timed turns and 7 difficulty
• Use of Osprey publishing artwork in game, a leading publisher of military history books;
• Easily modable script files that allow players to alter many aspects of gameplay including
research, unit stats, terrain effects and many more.
Download the demo from http://www.slitherine.com/files/ceaw/ceaw_demo_v1.06.exe
launched the Slitherine Strategies brand in 2002. Through this brand Slitherine is dedicated to bringing highly playable and
approachable strategy games to the mass market. Slitherine Software is uniquely placed to deliver due to its experience
within the industry and also the wider gaming community.
developer. It has been created to assist other independent developers to bring their games to market. Slitherine supplies
marketing and PR support, external production (music, sound effects, box art etc), game design, technical support, proforma
documentation, sales and negotiating expertise and in fact anything needed to progress the development of the
projects, allowing the development team to concentrate on what they do well, make great games.
For Press Enquiry, please contact : email@example.com
2006. It has delivered its first product Commander: Europe at War in 2007 (jointly developed together with Slitherine
Software, Doublethink Studios and under the Kameleon project) and is following up on its style of easy to learn but hard to
master games. The games are meant to appeal not only to hardcore gamers but also be suiting for the more casual players.