Moscow, 25th September 2009 - Today ACGI confirms the official members of the conference supervisory board. The members were selected by an executive committee with participation of the Russian Government. The supervisory board now consists of well known industry professionals supporting the conference with their international know how and network.
ACGI will take place in Dubna, 27-29 October 2009. It is the first national project, aiming to unite companies from the Russian Games and Multimedia Industry as well as creating a communication platform to get in touch with official organizations and business representatives from the international games industry.
Members of the supervisory board (in alphabetical order)
• Gagan Ahluwalia / GlobalStep LLC (President&CEO)
• Dmitry Arkhipov / Akella (Owner and VP Development)
• Dmitry Burkovskiy / Mail.Ru (Head of Publishing, Games Division)
• Dmitry Devishev / Astrum Nival (CEO)
• Boris Gershuni / Noviy Disk (President)
• Frank Holz / IEM Consulting (Managing Director)
• Sergey Klimov / Snowball Studios (Managing Director)
• Alexander Lyskovskiy / Alawar Entertainment (CEO and Co-Founder)
• Igor Matsanyuk / Astrum Online Entertainment (President)
• Sergey Orlovskiy / Nival Group (President)
• Juergen Reusswig / Games Distillery (Managing Director)
• Frank Sliwka / GDC Europe (VP European Business Development)
• Igor Ustinov / Azium (President)
• Avni Yerli / Crytek (Managing Director)
“We are proud to confirm the members of our conference supervisory board. It was important for us to select the right mix of experts from the Russian as well as international games industry. The ACGI conference will become the bridge between Russian and international business in the sphere of game production and publishing” Konstantin Popov, CEO of Biart Studio and member of the ACGI executive committee.