Haarlem, The Netherlands – 26 March 2012 – Videogames publisher Iceberg Interactive today announces that the action and exploration game " Adam’s Venture Episode 1: The Search for the Lost Garden ” is now available on the Steam online gaming platform as a direct download for PCs worldwide.
Adam’s Venture’s introduction to the Steam community comes with a 20% discount, rendering it temporarily available for a sheer €/$ 3,99! Do not miss out on this adventurous deal: http://store.steampowered.com/app/108100/
Set during the 1920’s, Adam’s Venture delivers a unique combination of action oriented gameplay with classic puzzle solving, that takes you on an epic journey to the middle East to discover the legendary Lost Garden of Eden – but an ancient evil tries to prevent you from succeeding...
The Search for the Lost Garden is the first episode in the Adam's Venture series and introduces you to young explorer Adam Venture. Join Adam and his girlfriend Evelyn as the team embarks on an epic adventure fraught with mystery, intrigue and danger in their quest to find the legendary birth place of humanity.
• First game of the episodic series.
• Uses motion capture technology for realistic animations.
• Developed using the critically acclaimed Unreal 3 ® Engine.
• Brilliantly rendered in vivid 3D for striking visuals and truly stunning environments.
• Non-violent, family friendly gameplay.
• Rich and involving storyline that weaves a classic adventure with historical overtones.
• Physically interact with objects and your surroundings, to really absorb yourself into the atmosphere.
• Challenging puzzles and action oriented game-play brings a whole new depth and feel to the adventure genre.
• Includes Steam achievements.
About Vertigo Games
Vertigo Games is an independent game development company located in the Netherlands. Founded by passionate and highly specialized people, Vertigo Games has quickly established itself as a respectable and original game developer. We feel it’s important to create high-quality products; our games should be fun to play, but also uphold family values. Therefore we stand for responsible entertainment
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is an independent videogame publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans. Iceberg operates in the vibrant European games market through retail publishing and worldwide via direct relationships with dozens of digital download portals. With a distinct focus on the genres of simulations, adventure, strategy and MMO/action games, Iceberg has successfully released digital hits in European retail, such as Killing Floor , Wings of Prey & APB Reloaded – but is also known to back indie developers in getting their games into both the retail and digital space. Read more about the company and its games at http://www.iceberg-interactive.com.
+31 (0) 23 5430960