California, U.S.A. (June 9, 2008)– Aeria Games is proud to announce the acquisition of Pi Story, a massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed NCONY.
Developer NCONY is comprised of a group of experienced professionals with chief developers that have developed renowned games in the free-2-play market such as Lineage and Ragnarok. Pi Story is the company’s first MMO title that boasts elegant graphics and awesome game play for hardcore and casual gamers to enjoy.
Pi Story is a side-scrolling 2D game that allows players the functionality of user created content, Web 2.0 Technology and a wide array of game features.
Features of Pi Story:
• User Created Content Web Diary that is unique to each player.
• Web-enabled in-game Internet browser for players can connect inside out and outside in.
• BBS. blogs and bi-directional communities that allows players new ways of communication
• Guild activity system that is strategy-based and the ability to create a guild house.
• House system where players can decorate, and modify their homes.
For more information on Pi Story, please visit http://pistory.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games:
Aeria Games is the dynamic gaming community where players of all backgrounds and interests can connect, share, and enjoy an unparalleled variety of Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games from all over the world.
Our vision is to provide the best Community Gaming Experience and Service to each and every one of our players and best of all, every game is FREE to Play! Start playing our games today by registering here for your Aeria Games account.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games&Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.