For Immediate Release
Santa Clara, Calif. (Sept. 9, 2008)– Aeria Games’ newest acquisition from Cave Co., Ltd., Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online, also called“MegaTen,” will soon be released in the European and North American online PC gaming markets in four languages: English, French, German and Spanish.
Shin Megami Tensei is a major intellectual property of the well-known Japanese developer and publisher, Atlus Co., Ltd. The first of many titles in the franchise was released by Atlus in 1992 for the Japanese Super NES and has grown a large and loyal following around the world with additional game titles for consumer consoles and handheld systems. The latest installment brings the brand online.
Originally released in Japan in Q1 2007, Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online was Cave’s first massive multiplayer online (MMO) title for PC. MegaTen has become a huge success with a large fan following. Aeria Games plans on bringing that success to the European and North American markets as it has done with its titles Last Chaos and Shaiya.
Set in a fictional post-apocalyptic Tokyo, survivors attempt to restore the city by defeating demons and solving puzzles. Each player acts as a“Devil Buster.” Success relies on forming an alliance with demons or slaying them.
MegaTen offers numerous unique features:
• Strategic Real-time Fighting System - Choose between attacking, parrying and defending in real time.
• Diverse Weaponry– Use a wide array of weapons from medieval swords to modern-day rifles and handguns.
• Devil Partnership– Players negotiate with devils to assist in battle and missions.
• Devil Fusing– Players can combine multiple devils to create new breeds.
• Private Dungeons– In addition to the public battle areas, players can access private dungeons to hunt and collect items with their friends.
More information is available at http://www.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games:
Aeria Games is the dynamic gaming community where players of all backgrounds and interests can connect, share, and enjoy an unparalleled variety of Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games from all over the world.
Our vision is to provide the best Community Gaming Experience and Service to each and every one of our players and best of all, every game is FREE to Play! Start playing our games today by registering your Aeria Games account at www.aeriagames.com.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games&Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.
Contact: Michael Geslani