SANTA CLARA, Calif. – April 13, 2012 – Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, today announced the North American launch of two new browser-based massively multiplayer online (MMO) games, Crystal Saga and Roll n Rock. Available now , these action-filled games are free-to-play and will not require a download.
Crystal Saga players begin their adventure in the mystical world of Vidalia by taming pets, refining skills, and embarking on a journey to find the legendary pieces of the Crystal of Life. Players compete with their friends in action-packed player versus player (PvP) battles, gain mythical equipment, and explore captivating surroundings.
Crystal Saga features:
· Extensive PvP Gameplay: Crystal Saga is an open world forcompetitive PvP matches. Players can switch between five PvP modes to bring the game’s thrilling combat to life. These include Peace mode, Justice mode, Evil mode, Guild mode, and Party mode.
· Multiple Classes: Crystal Saga brings a range of special abilities in classes such as Knight, Rogue, Priest, Ranger, and Mage. Each class offers a unique set of strengths that prepare players for battle.
· Pets, Soul, and Wings: Players can tame a variety of pets and train them to enter battle and assist with killing monsters. Players can also unlock their soul and earn a special aura or equip their character with elaborate wings.
Crystal Saga also features dangerous monsters, treacherous dungeons, and much more. Interested players can learn more about Crystal Saga and register to play at: http://crystalsaga.aeriagames.com.
The second exhilarating game, Roll n Rock, features playful cartoon graphics, stunning special effects, and accessible controls. The diverse gameplay results in exciting combat and thrilling action. However, even more varied are Roll n Rock’s countless clothing and customization options, ensuring no two characters will ever look alike.
Roll n Rock features:
· Vibrant graphics: Fresh, lively colors welcome new players to the game and encourage them to begin exploring. Players will find a fully-realized world of weddings, malls, game halls, and more.
· Customized gear: Players choose from a variety of unique options for clothing and accessories, and then boost the equipment’s power by refining and enchanting it. Almost anything can be used to get that competitive edge!
· Edge-of-your-seat effects: A range of dynamic visual elements were integrated into the gameplay to provide a thrilling feast-for-the-eyes.
Roll n Rock also features multiplayer puzzle action, plentiful maps, countless quests, guilds, crafting, and more, all packed into a free to play, no-download-required package. Interested players can learn more and register to play at http://rollnrock.aeriagames.com.
About Aeria Games
With a rapidly growing community of over 35 million core players and a deep portfolio of development partners, Aeria Games is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games. Founded in 2006 and with offices in the US, Germany, and Brazil, Aeria Games publishes and develops high quality online games in nine languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Turkish and Russian - covering more than 30 countries. The company’s proprietary technology offers strong benefits to both players and developers. Players gain access to a universal gaming destination providing deep, immersive online games accessible from PC, browser, tablet, and smart phones. Developers get a blazingly fast point of entry to the global gaming market via Aeria Games’ specialized platform that enables quick and easy game integration. The company’s diverse portfolio includes highly engaging fantasy MMORPGs, action shooters, anime-style social games, and multiplayer mobile titles. For more information, visit http://www.aeriagames.com.