FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Sydney, Australia – March 12, 2013 - Not Doppler and Toffee Games have today announced that their hit online and mobile game Earn to Die is now available for Android mobile and tablets.
The game series has seen massive success both online and on mobile. Since its September 2012 launch on the App Store, the iOS version has reached the Top 10 paid charts in 49 countries on iPhone, including ranking as the #1 paid racing App. The original Flash version it was based on has now surpassed 200 million plays online.
Drive through a zombie apocalypse
Earn to Die sees you stranded in the middle of a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear - to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape!
Every zombie you crush earns you cash to purchase a range of upgrades for your vehicle, including guns, boosters, spiked bumpers and more. With tons of upgrades and eight different vehicles at your disposal, prepare to show those zombies who's boss as you drive your way through each level.
Earn to Die for Android contains all the features that players have come to love in the smash hit iOS version:
· An extended Story Mode which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
· Eight vehicles at your disposal, including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
· Upgrades Galore! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades, including boosters, guns, spiked frames and more!
· Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty of zombies... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
· A realistic ragdoll physics engine that allows you to crash into zombies and send them flying!
· Awesome animated sequences
· Challenge your friends for the best time in Championship Mode with Scoreloop support, and unlock achievements in a pumpkin-smashing Halloween Mode.
· Oh and did we mention you get to drive through hordes of zombies?
Pricing and Availability
Earn to Die is available now on Google Play for $1.19 USD. A free Lite version containing the game's first level is also available for download.
YouTube Game Trailer: http://youtu.be/lhSfZg4RYmg?hd=1
Game Info Page: http://notdoppler.com/earntodie/android/
About Not Doppler:
Not Doppler is a Sydney-based game publisher. Since 2005, Not Doppler has become well established in the Flash gaming sector, helping fund and sponsor over 120 original Flash titles. In 2012, Not Doppler made its entrance into mobile and tablet publishing by teaming up with independent game studio Toffee Games to bring their hit Flash title Earn to Die to the App Store, which became the #1 racing game on the iPhone in over 50 countries.
About Toffee Games:
Toffee Games is a game development studio based in the snowy fields of Siberia. Since launching in 2010, the studio initially focused on Flash game development, creating popular titles such as Earn to Die, Theme Hotel and The Last Shelter, which have generated over 300 million plays combined. Toffee Games is now focusing heavily on the mobile, starting with Earn to Die for iOS and Android.