Wakefield, Yorkshire, UK – Thursday 10 th January 2013 – Team17 Digital Limited is excited to announce the launch of Alien Breed for PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita! The classic top-down shooter will be available to download via the PlayStation®Network in early February.
Alien Breed offers the opportunity for both old and new fans to experience the original survival-horror game, featuring a choice of either old-school Amiga graphics or new enhanced graphics.
Alien Breed Features:
- Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs: Convergence, Valiance and Synergy
- Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphics
- Team up on either PS3™ or PlayStation®Vita via cross-platform play
- Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3™ save game progress on your PlayStation®Vita, or vice versa!
- Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®Vita
- Local and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®3
- Leaderboards and trophies
For more information on Alien Breed™ please visit www.facebook.com/AlienBreed
For more information on Team17 please visit www.facebook.com/Team17
Assets are available and can be downloaded from http://www.team17.com/download/AlienBreed.zip
About Alien Breed™:
Alien Breed™. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2012. Team17 and Alien Breed™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
About Team17 Digital Ltd:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team 17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Aston at Team17