KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA - March 21, 2013 - Appxplore today launched Alien Hive , a sliding-tile puzzle game about evolving baby aliens that’s free to play for both iOS and Android. Pastel watercolor graphics and a cute alien protagonist make the game appropriate for all ages, yet challenging enough for puzzle veterans. This mellow title is the latest from Appxplore, known for their award-winning game Lightopus (published by Bulkypix) as well as their recent biological puzzler Sporos. Harvest resources to grow and evolve new species of aliens, deploy massive power-ups, zap the villainous Naughty Bots and collect dozens of Supreme Aliens – there truly is life on Mars! Download Alien Hive today, free for iOS and Android .
Watch the trailer on the official website: Appxplore.com/index.php/games/alien-hive
Alien Hive is all about evolving aliens, blending match-3 with sliding tile puzzles for a game that feels both familiar and fresh. Swipe tiles to make matches – combine eggs to hatch cute baby aliens, and then help them fully evolve into Supreme Aliens.
Match resource tiles for upgrades that let you take command of the board, with the goal of building the ultimate alien hive. Strategically avoid the Naughty Bots, who block your progress, by crafting power-ups to eliminate these baddies. As you advance, you will uncover the mystery of the hidden aliens… can you tame the Red Planet?!
Alien Hive Features:
- Evolving-aliens puzzle gameplay: hybrid of match-3 and sliding tile puzzles… it’s a whole new type of casual fun
- Match tiles to harvest resources, grow new species of aliens and zap the villainous Naughty Bots
- Chill out: pastel graphics and mellow soundtrack, with no time limit to harsh the vibe
- Advance the alien society: collect and unleash dozens of Supreme Aliens
- 70 Achievements to suit all styles of play
- High Score and Achievements sharing via Facebook
- Free-to-play universal app for iPad, iPhone and Android
- iCloud & Game Center Support, with Scoreloop support on Android
Download Alien Hive today:
Appxplore Sdn. Bhd. is one of Asia's most modern young gaming studios, focused on providing high quality original games & apps. Based in the bustling city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, they strive to be the region's mobile development leader.
Appxplore's friendly team includes award-winning directors and game artists, programmers, and strong management & marketing teams. Different lifestyles and backgrounds have helped the company develop unique mobile IPs. Their debut game, 2012’s Lightopus, was featured by Apple and received acclaim from G4, PocketGamer, 148 Apps, Appolicious, and Touch Arcade. Their followup, Sporos was featured by Google Play with over a dozen positive reviews, including CNET, MacLife and PocketGamer.
Rich Jones, TriplePoint for Appxplore