April 9, 2013
TCWE is a one-hour strategy game based on the epic conflict between the Americans and the Soviets spanning 1950 to 2000. Players can defeat opponents with military might, stealthy spies and advances in Space Race technology.
The new video features in-game action with tutorial instruction on TCWE mechanics.
The game currently offers these features:
- Play within a realistic atmosphere that recreates the true Cold War.
- Play as either the Americans or the Soviets to rewrite Cold War history.
- Install military units to prop up the local Allied government or transform rebels into revolutionaries in Opposing countries.
- Establish spy networks to support government propaganda campaigns or shake loose the Opposition's stronghold.
- Launch rockets, satellites and astronauts into space to shock and amaze the world and win their alliance.
- Devise your own strategies and tactics, forcing your opponent to play by your rules.
- Initiate pro-government parades or incite riots to plunge countries into chaos.
TCWE is in the beta stage of development with a fully playable version complete. The AD team is working on perfecting the game and including additional features.
In addition to the gameplay video TCWE's theatrical trailer, screenshots and full description can be viewed on the game's Steam Greenlight page.