Colorado, USA - Feburary 16, 2010 - Semnat Studios is happy to announce the release of their second game: "alternate", a simple and addictive arcade action experience full of floating orbs, careful maneuvering and mesmerizing musical landscapes. Tilt your iPhone or iPod Touch to grab as many yellow orbs as you can while avoiding the red orbs, because they are jerks. Tap the screen to reverse the orbs--yellow into red and red into yellow. What were once your enemies are now the way to your new high score, and vice versa. Get it today from the app store, everyone! And tell your friends! And your enemies! Because this game teaches us that your enemy can become your friend, which is an important life lesson.
• Compare scores with friends (point and laugh), or compete for your worldwide rank using our global OpenFeint leaderboard to become the greatest person alive
• Challenge yourself by unlocking all ten of our OpenFeint achievements worth a total of 1000 Gamerscore points. That is neat!
• Increase your score to unlock additional backgrounds
• Features a brand new soundtrack from the composer of Eduardo the Samurai Toaster, Raymond Gramke
• Perfect for minutes of bite-sized playtime and addictive enough to challenge you FOREVER. Or for a good while.
• It’s only 99 cents!
• Life lessons!*
For screenshots and a video visit us at alternate.semnatstudios.com
And while you’re at it, check out our other game at eduardogame.com
Thank you for paying attention to this press release!
*Life lessons not guaranteed