The Netherlands – May 9th, 2013 -- Ricardo de Zoete (RZDESIGN) & Lukas Hoenderdos (Rejected Games) announced their first game a while ago, which is coming to iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch), Android, PC & Mac. An Alien with a Magnet will be an unique game filled with action-packed, magnetized & arcade-style gameplay in an extraterrestrial package starring an alien with a magnet!
Last time we’ved showed you the first two gameplay videos from An Alien with a Magnet, this time we have two new trailers for you with even more gameplay footage! Expect some gameplay footage of even harder levels!
Take control of this alien and his spaceship and get him back to his home planet using a magnet which he attached onto his spaceship. Get ready to explore multiple galaxies, using your magnet to orbit around colorful and unique planets to get to your goal. But look out for dark holes and asteroids blocking your path, they won’t do any good to you and your spaceship!
Besides the adventure mode, you can also play the two bonus modes which will keep you busy for even more hours of fun gameplay! Beat your friends in the online leaderboards with Star Rush and get until the last level in the color mode.
Expect this fun and amazing new iOS game arriving on your iPhone, iPod Touch &iPad soon!
● An unique game including action-packed, magnetized & arcade-style gameplay that’s only possible in outer space!
● Help our alien to get back to his home planet using the only tool he got working on his spaceship: a magnet.
● Its easy, the single touch gameplay that will get you started instantly!
● Including three unique and action-packed game modes
● Adventure mode: 30+ amazing levels filled with an adventure you won’t forget.
● Star Rush: An unique galaxy, filled with hundreds of stars which you must collect within the time you get. Try to be the best on the leaderboards and beat your friends.
● Do you love colors? Aliens do! That is why he will start coloring multiple random generated black & white galaxies in different colorful colors in the special color mode!
● Beautiful high resolution visuals and professional looking artwork throughout the game.
● Fully packed with leaderboard rankings and over 30+ achievements.
● Developed in Unity. Expect the game to be launched on iOS and Android.
Lukas Hoenderdos is a game developer at heart and likes getting his hands deep in code. After four years of working in the game industry at an award winning studio, he decided it was time to go independent and started his own company, Rejected Games. An Alien with a Magnet will be it’s first released title.
Ricardo de Zoete is an artist who has started his career as a illustrator, creating different mascots for small Dutch companies. He’s graduated as a Animation & Games designer. During his study he working as an intern at the same award winning studio as Lukas, where they actually first met each other. He was also working as a Visual Designer at his freelance company called RZDESIGN. After all that he decided to fully submerge into creating games himself.
His first game was Push Panic! which which was a collaboration with Barry Kostjens, released on iOS and has been downloaded over 2 million copies since then. An Alien with a Magnet is going to be his second big title for iOS and also his first game for other platforms. Also, he’s working hard on his second game with Barry Kostjens, named Hyper Breaker Turbo.