Thursday 3rd December 2009: Since November 16th, the Samsung Application Store has extended an open invitation to developers of any size or specialism to submit their innovative applications to be in the running for cash prizes up to $100,000.
The contest will end on December 10th so there is still time to submit your working application. All entries will enjoy a place at the Samsung Application Store, which offers all participants a generous 70% share of all sales made, as well as a chance to win one of the many cash prizes up for grabs.
To enter your application, simply register at the Samsung Application Office: http://seller.samsungapps.com/contestcs/getContestMain.as
Competition winners will be announced on Monday 21st December at the application store.
Terms and conditions:
1. Entries open: 16 November until 10 December 2009
- Submission : Nov 16 ~ Dec 10
- Judgment : Dec 11 ~ Dec 17
- Winners Announcement : Dec 21
- Prize Remittance : Dec 23
2. Competition languages: English and Italian
3. Entry requirements: Open to anyone registered to sell paid applications at Samsung Application Store Seller Office
4. Eight app categories: Games, Entertainment, Health/Life, E-Book, Productivity, Reference, Social Networking, and Utilities
5. Target device: Samsung Omnia‡U(GT-I8000)
6. Supported OS : Only Windows Mobile native application can be submitted.
7. Criteria : Creativity, Convenience, Profitability, Localization,
Quality Assurance-Samsung testing Criteria, Samsung API
8. Prizes: 36 individual prizes with a total value of total $330,000
- Platinum : $100,000
- Gold : $ 10,000
- Silver : $5,000
- Bronze : $2,000
A*Prizes are in USD. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes.
For further information, please contact Dave at Ink Media
Managing Director, Ink Media
t: +44 (0)131 557 2183
m: +44 (0)7525358281