In order to introduce its new products to DOFUS fans as well as newcomers, and to strengthen its place within the games industry, ANKAMA is proud to announce:
- DOFUS 2.0, DOFUS’ brand new version with entirely redrawn graphics and animations, playable demo on 64 computers in a 200 sqm booth (B40/Hall6)! DOFUS 2.0 exclusive closed Beta access will also be given to visitors.
- Events on our dedicated stage with opportunities to win ANKAMA merchandise such as cuddy toys, T-shirts, posters, Mangas, artbooks and a lot more!
- Live DOFUS game show by our animation team and a member of DOFUS development team.
- Some episodes of Wakfu TV series in English as well as ANKAMA’s trailers will also be displayed on our stage wide screen.
Everyone who comes dressed as a DOFUS or Wakfu character will receive a special gift!
More information available on our official website’s dedicated page.
Press exclusive additional contents:
- ANKAMA will hold a press conference in August 19th at 6PM in Rheinsaal 3 to introduce new projects (DOFUS 2.0, Islands of Wakfu…) and will announce new partnerships. A registration is required for every journalist who plans to attend the press conference. Gifts will be given to attendees. A buffet will also be provided.
- A VIP space in ANKAMA’s booth (B40 /Hall6) with the opportunity for journalists to test in exclusivity ANKAMA’s Xbox Live Arcade game, Islands of Wakfu, along with the cross media project, Wakfu. Registration is required.
About the ANKAMA Group
Founded by Anthony Roux, Camille Chafer and Emmanuel Darras in Roubaix in 2001, ANKAMA is an independent group which produces digital creations and employs over 300 people. The international success of the group’s MMORPG DOFUS, with more than 20 million players, enabled ANKAMA to branch out into several related industries: online games, publishing, animations, web design, press, mobile phone services, video games for next gen’ consoles. ANKAMA is also currently developing Wakfu, a cross media project including animated series/video game/card games and comic books. Find out more on our official website: www.ankama-group.com
Treading a lush path between video game and animated cartoon, DOFUS brings a whole new dimension to online Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games.
With its manga-inspired graphics, gripping tactical game play and wild humor, DOFUS has created a unique style of its own for other MMORPGs to follow and currently boasts 20million players worldwide. Find out more on our official website: www.dofus.com