URBANA, IL – April 13, 2012 – Radiangames is proud to announce Ballistic Special Edition, an intense twin-stick shooter, is coming soon to iPad and iPhone. In addition, Fireball Special Edition, Radiangames’ explosive object-avoidance game, received its first update today (now available on the App Store).
Ballistic Special Edition (or Ballistic SE) is an intense twin-stick shooter coming later in April. It will be a Universal app for iPad and iPhone 3GS or later (and 3 rd-gen iPod Touch or later). Key features of Ballistic SE include:
· Infinite waves and 5 challenges stages
· 10 multi-level enhancements to customize your ship
· Ballistics mode unleashes extra firepower and slows down the action
· Enhanced graphics for iPhone 4S, iPad2, and New iPad (with Retina Display support)
· Game Center support with 20 achievements and 7 leaderboards
· Smooth virtual stick controls with seamless switching between auto-fire and manual firing
· iCloud support to ensure your progress is maintain across multiple devices
High-res Ballistic SE screenshots are available here:
Fireball SE is a Universal app with support for iPad and iPhone 3GS or later (and 3 rd-gen iPod Touch or later) available for $1.99/£1.49. The 1.02 update includes the following key features:
· New iPad Retina Display Support
· Optional Tilt Controls
· Alternate Background Colors
· Individual Leaderboards for Countdown and Survival Stages
Fireball SE is available on the App Store here:
The Fireball SE trailer is available here:
For more information about Radiangames:
Radiangames is an award-winning developer that has been creating high-quality downloadable titles at an unbelievable rate since 2010. Radiangames created 7 games on XBLIG from May 2010 to January 2011. Super Crossfire debuted on iPad and iPhone in October 2011, and 5 PC/Mac games debuted in January 2012.
Email email@example.com for additional info, assets, or preview/review codes.