March 18, 2008– Evolution Vault announced today plans to launch a new patch for their space RTS game Galactic Dream: Rage of War.
Patch v1.2 will make several important changes:
- Adding a simplified, more reliable in-game menu to the bottom of the screen;
- Improving overall game performance;
- Tweaking multiplayer sessions;
- Introducing new game tutorial with voice;
- Adding queue for buildings (a list of structures which the drone will build);
- Enabling the mini-map "fog of war";
- Implementing camera rotation with mouse wheel (or middle button);
- Adding building/unit hotkeys.
Patch v1.2 will be released in the following days on the official Web site. Stay tuned to http://rageofwar.net for further details.
About Evolution Vault
The company was established in October 2005 as an independent developer of computer games. Galactic Dream: Rage of War is Evolution Vault’s first gaming project and today the company is expanding its territory towards role-playing games, while striving to provide a consistent gaming environment for players worldwide.