Montreuil, August 10th, 2011. Just days away from the opening of the biggest European Video Game trade fair, Anuman Interactive presents a few of its titles scheduled for release at the end of the year.
Since the beginning of 2011, Anuman Interactive has been very busy developing licenses from the Microids catalog (Return to Mysterious Island, Nostradamus, Amerzone etc.) on new platforms, while its range of hidden-object games continues to evolve in order to constantly meet customer expectations.
In mid-June, the editor also announced that it is going to bring the greatest video-game hits in history back to life, as it signed an agreement with Interplay (for the Titus catalog).
To coincide with the Gamescom fair, which will be open to visitors from 17 to 21 August 2011, Anuman Interactive has introduced some of the titles that will make up its program from now until the end of the year. It’s going to be a varied, full-to-bursting program of titles available on the following platforms: PC, Mac, iPhone and iPad:
- Racing: "Moto Racer - 15th Anniversary"
- Retro-Gaming: "Barbarian", "Crazy Cars", "Prehistorik Man" and "Titan" (HD adaptations of the three main licenses from the Titus catalog).
- Sport: "The Rugger Boys" (adapted from the famous comic book from Bamboo editions, which has sold over 2 million copies).
- Hidden Objects: After “Blake and Mortimer” was released in January 2011, Anuman Interactive is now developing more video games inspired by comic books - "XIII" (Thirteen) and "IR$".
- Time Management: "Monument Builder - Eiffel Tower" (a management game that takes place at the heart of Paris during the construction of the most famous Tower in France).
Join the Anuman Interactive Facebook community
Follow the latest Anuman Interactive news on Twitter: http://twitter.com/anumani
View Anuman Interactive videos on Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/Anuman-Interactive
About Anuman Interactive
Created in 2000, Anuman Interactive SA is a publisher of software for the general public and video games, and, most notably, is market leader in the fields of architecture, the Highway Code, arts and crafts, and adventure games, with titles such as “Amerzone” and “Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon".
2009, Anuman Interactive became a branch of the Media-Participations group (the 3rd biggest French publishing group and the top publishing group for comic books in Europe) bringing its know-how to the new buyer for the adaptation of all its material for new technologies.
At the end of 2009, Anuman Interactive acquired the Microïds brand and portfolio, which is known globally for its high-quality video games.
Today, Anuman Interactive develops and publishes applications and games for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, as well as for PC, Mac and consoles, thanks to an extensive and diverse catalog. Whether as a major player in Apple's AppStore, or as the partner of globally-known download platforms like Steam or Big Fish, Anuman is a world-renowned publisher.
To find out more, please visit www.anuman.fr
Press contacts :
Guillaume Bastide (Europe) – Guillaume Bastide – email@example.com
The names of companies and products mentioned in this document are the trademarks of their respective owners