SEATTLE - Aug. 7, 2013 - AppConext, a C-level targeted event bringing together the app development community, announces its inaugural conference on Oct. 23-24 at the Seattle Public Library’s Microsoft Auditorium. This innovative, two-day conference is the first event of its kind in North America.
AppConext will focus on providing the mobile industry with a forum to improve discoverability and user retention strategies in a crowded app marketplace. At the conference, senior executives throughout the app development community will discuss tangible solutions to the most pressing issue facing the mobile community today: how to get your apps discovered by the right audiences in a rapidly expanding mobile marketplace.
The conference will provide attendees with several high profile speakers who will share their insight, opinions and thoughts on app discovery and user engagement. Confirmed speakers include:
- Mike Frazzini, Director - Games, Amazon
- Vincenzo Belpiede, Global Business Owner - App Discovery, Nokia
- Chris Akhavan, President of Publishing, Glu Mobile
- Ron Piovesan, Global Lead – Content Acquisition & Partnerships, Mozilla
- Larry Lieberman, Senior Product Manager, Microsoft
- Matthew Donegan-Ryan, Director of Mobile Strategy, Cvent
- Raj Singh, CEO, Tempo AI
- Matt Nutt, Vice President of Business Development, Cie Games
# # #
Justin Bosley, Marketing Manager