December 2, 2009
Someone at Apple has a sense of humor. teh internets– Attack of the Memes, a tongue-in-cheek action/arcade game for the iPhone and iPod Touch, has been featured as a“Hot New Game” in the iTunes App Store only days after its release.
Players of teh internets pilot a ROLFcopter through cyberspace, collecting lolcats while shooting enraged trolls with cheezeburgers and dodging annoying internet villains such as pop-ups windows full of spam and animated viruses. If you're a n00b to teh internets, just click on help and the dramatic prairie dog will guide you through. Get it while it's hot in the App Store for $1.99.
• OpenFeint, a social gaming network for the iPhone and iPod Touch
• Nine global leaderboards including“Total Lollerskaters Rescued” and“Most Time Wasted”
• 23 achievements, such as“Kittens, Inspired by Kittens”, and“Imma Let You Finish!”
• Adorable lolcats for score, and lollerskaters for extra lives
• Obnoxious pop-up windows, viruses, and firewalls
• Average, ruthless, and flaming trolls
• Electronic soundtrack
Watch the trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8XTe6S6J9o
Micah Lee, email@example.com, (415) 480-4263
About Insurgent Games
Insurgent Games is a San Francisco based independent mobile game development studio founded in 2009. Insurgent Games is dedicated to creating unique and well-crafted games for the iPhone and iPod Touch, as well as Google Android devices, and currently has two games in the iPhone App Store. For more information visit http://www.insurgentgames.com.