In“Spinjitzu Smash,” players compete as one of four karate apprentices, journeying through a rich environment filled with adventure and bloodthirsty opponents— and even a little wisdom. If you succeed, you’re on the path to acquiring the skills needed to become a full-fledged ninja!
- <*>One of the deepest online casual game experiences ever created, with over three hours of missions, gameplay, and storylines*> <*>Players can construct card deals and unlock new cards*> <*>Additional unlockable weapons incentivize players to continually explore the game experience*> <*>A storyline with excitement, humor, and a“voice” that matches the tone of the environment*> <*>Spinjitzu Smash is tied into the LEGO flagship product line, Ninjago*> <*>Part of a promotional campaign that includes an original TV series for the Cartoon Network*> <*>Spinjitzu Smash also won the Nick.com“2011 Winter Games Tournament”— a voter-based competition hosted by one of the most well-known media properties.*>
See if you got what takes to be a Ninja— play the game at http://ninjago.lego.com/en-us/Spinjitzuzone/Games/spinjitzusmash/default.aspx.
About Blockdot and Kewlbox.com
Blockdot, a Media General, Inc. company, is an award-winning specialty agency for brands and select partners. For over 10 years, Blockdot has delivered immersive experiences that connect consumers and world-class brands in the digital arena— including American Airlines, AT&T, General Motors, Kraft, LEGO, Microsoft, Universal Studios, VISA and Verizon. Our technical and creative work captivates and informs audiences.
Millions of people play Blockdot games on its game site www.kewlbox.com, which consistently ranks as one of the top gaming portals on the Internet and is used as the launching site for client Advergames. More information can be found at www.blockdot.com.
· Blockdot on Twitter– http://twitter.com/Blockdot
· Blockdot’s Blog– http://blockdot.wordpress.com
· Blockdot on Facebook– http://www.facebook.com/Blockdot
· Kewlbox.com on Facebook– http://www.facebook.com/kewlbox
8350 N Central Expressway, 4th Floor
Dallas, TX 75206