Tucson, AZ Sept 5, 2008 Arcade-In-A-Box ( www.arcadeinabox.com), announces the release of their latest arcade controller, a combo Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 unit. This unit allows gamers the widest compatibility with modern consoles of any arcade stick on the market, all without having to worry about adapters and dongles that can get lost. The Combo Arcade Controller also features Windows PC support and 100% backwards compatibility with PS2 and PSX games played on the PlayStation 3.
Additionally, like all Arcade-In-A-Box arcade controllers, the Combo features authentic arcade parts that are identical to those used on your favorite arcade machines including Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Galaga.
"This was the logical next step for fighting game fans, " Says Ed Farias, Owner of Arcade-In-A-Box. "Now there is no reason to deliberate over which arcade controller to buy - this unit supports both!"
Xbox 360&PlayStation 3 Combo Arcade Controller Specifications:
- Authentic Arcade Buttons and Joysticks
- Custom button layout - Mortal Kombat, Curved, or Straight
- Polycarbonate coated vinyl overlay
- Choice of Black, Red, or White color scheme
- Wired USB controller means it's also compatible with Windows XP and Vista
Optional Arcade Controller Customizations:
- Optional joystick upgrade to the Sanwa JLF
- Optional Custom Overlay
- Custom choice of button types, either Concave, Convex, Sanwa, or Semitsu
- Custom colors for T-molding, buttons and joystick
Prices starting at $219
Arcade-In-A-Box also sells single system arcade control panels with similar features and options, starting at $119.
Images of the Xbox 360 and PS3 Arcade Combo Controller and other models are available on the Arcade-In-A-Box web site:
www.arcadeinabox.com. Print quality images are available upon request.
Ed Farias is available immediately for interviews. For further media information, please contact: James Hills, email@example.com or call: 630-233-8336.