Milton Keynes, UK– June 18th, 2007
Title: ArmA: Queen’s Gambit
Format: PC CDROM
Publisher: 505 Games
Developer: Bohemia Interactive/ Black Element Software
Genre: Tactical Combat Simulation
Release date: Q3 2007
505 Games is proud to announce the official expansion pack for its critically acclaimed title ArmA: Armed Assault - considered the most realistic tactical combat simulation ever made - entitled ArmA: Queen’s Gambit. The ultimate test of human war skills has reached its climax!
- Two new story based campaigns
· Rahmadi Conflict: The true conclusion to the original ArmA story, with enormous battles taking place within massive fortifications on the Rahmadi Island and brand new Porto Island.
· Royal Flush: 18 months after the original conflict, a group of seasoned mercenaries arrives to help the government with a sensitive matter that the army can‘t handle by itself any longer. However, there is something highly suspect about this job…
- New Multiplayer Missions
· Urban Raid: A cooperative multiplayer scenario designed for a group of six battle-hardened Special Forces soldiers.
· Battle of Porto: A“capture and hold” scenario for forty players on a brand new and beautiful sandy island of Porto.
- Final patch 1.08
The latest patch brings to the ArmA world new weapons, vehicles and characters, along with a new resource management feature and gun dealers. It also brings dozens of multiplayer and technical improvements, which finally enables North American players fight on the same battlefields as the International community.
Lee Skittrell, Luke Geoghegan
T: 020 7421 7600
About Bohemia Interactive
Bohemia Interactive is an independent game development company with studios in the Czech Republic and Australia, founded in 1999. The Company's debut release, Operation Flashpoint(1) released by Codemasters, has won universal acclaim for its realism in simulating military conflict situations.
Bohemia Interactive was awardedthe Best PC Game Developer of the Year 2001 Award in London and the Rookie Studio of the Year Award at GDC 2002 in San Jose. For more info about studio please visit www.bistudio.com.
Bohemia Interactive’s Australian studio develops VBS the military training simulation adopted by the U. S. Marine Corps. and various other military organizations for use in their training programs, for more information visit www.virtualbattlefieldsystems.com.
Screenshots, videos and news about the game can be found www.armedassault.com.
About 505 Games
505 Games, headquartered in Milton Keynes, is a European publisher of full price, mid-range and budget price computer and videogames on all major gaming platforms. Visit www.505games.co.uk for more information.
(1) OPERATION FLASHPOINT IS THE US REGISTERED TRADEMARK OF CODEMASTERS SOFTWARE COMPANY LTD. ARMED ASSAULT IS AN ORIGINAL GAME FROM BOHEMIA INTERACTIVE A.S., WHICH IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH, AUTHORIZED BYOR RELATED TO THE OPERATION FLASHPOINT TRADEMARK OWNER.