Irvine, CA - May 10, 2011
Did you hear that? That’s the sound of your castle getting crushed by boulders, inspired by the launch of Siege Hero on iPhone, iPod Touch ($0.99) and iPad ($2.99). Take destructive pride in seeing the castles and fortresses knocked down, set on fire and blown to bits with each and every tap of your finger in this addictive physics-based game.
Siege Hero is inspired by Armor Games’ wildly popular Crush the Castle series, which already has over 224 million plays, and the flash-based game Sieger, which had 28 million online plays since its release in 2010. The game was developed by Anton Fedoruk's Warspark, the designer behind the original Sieger and Siege Hero.
• Use fire, rocks, oil and many other destructive means to destroy structures of all shapes and sizes.
• Slick, visceral gameplay that will satisfy your inner rage. Briefly.
• Fight through 84 levels of castle-crashing action– hours of gameplay!
• Rich retina graphics (iPod Touch 3rd Generation or iPhone 4 only).
• Play through three historically inaccurate eras, fighting Samurais, Vikings and Knights.
• Regular updates and level packs planned by the Siege Hero team.
About Armor Games
Armor Games is the leading developer of casual Flash and iPhone games. Based in Irvine, California, the company was founded in 2005 by Daniel McNeely, and has developed and released such hit games as Achievement Unlocked, Crush the Castle, Sonny, Shift, IndestructoTank! AE and Upgrade Complete!