SHARE YOUR ARTWORK WITH FACEBOOK, DROPBOX & DEVIANTART http://www.thomas-pr.com/ambientdesign/artrageipadv13release.html
The new version of ArtRage for iPad 1.3 is now available. It allows you to share your artwork with Facebook, Dropbox and deviantArt, along with providing the ability to r ecord your paint strokes and play back on ArtRage 3.5 Studio/Studio Pro on Mac/Win for further editing and providing higher resolution output for printing and showing your artistic process in tutorials. Current ArtRage for iPad owners will be able to download the update for free in their local App Store.
New York Comic-Con Special Discount - $1.99 Until Oct 18, 2011
To bring the new ArtRage for iPad artwork sharing options for Facebook, DropBox and devianArt to a wider audience, ArtRage for iPad 1.3 will be available for an introductory price of $1.99 (regularly $6.99) for one week during New York ComicCon until October 18, 2011. New York ComicCon is the largest popular arts convention on the East Coast.
New ArtRage for iPad 1.3 Features:
- Upload to Facebook: Upload your images directly to your Facebook Photo Album.
- Upload to Dropbox: Upload painting files to your Dropbox account.
- Upload to deviantArt Sta.sh: Upload your images directly to your deviantArt account using the new sta.sh system. Details on sta.sh can be found here: http://hq.deviantart.com/blog/44578909/
- New Export Options: Export PNG or JPG files to the iTunes shared file space or PNG, JPG, native PTG via Email.
- Canvas Rotation: Adjust the orientation of your paintings if you find you’ve been painting upside down on your iPad.
- Gallery Interface: Simplified so all export functions are in a single menu and general operation has been clarified.
- Canvas Settings Interface: Adjusted to make it clearer.
Other Recent Improvements:
- Record your paint strokes and play back on ArtRage 3.5 Studio/Studio Pro: Work on the Mac/Win versions of Artrage for further editing options and to show your artistic process in tutorials.
-Higher Resolution Output: Replay your ArtRage for iPad artwork at a higher resolution in ArtRage Studio to allow for more detail and larger format printing
ArtRage for iPad 1.3 Fixes & Improvements:
- Sampler toggle size increased so it’s easier to tap.
- Menus will no longer resize when entering a sub menu, unless they need to expand.
- Improved appearance of script playback on desktop computers.
- Layer transparency changes and three finger swipe undo operations added to scripted recording.
- Alert added so you know when you’re about to upload huge files online or send by email.
For more information or for review copies of ArtRage for iPad or ArtRage Studio/Studio Pro 3.5, contact:
Karen Thomas/Eva Yutani, Thomas PR
ArtRage for iPad 1.3 is priced at $6.99, with special Pricing of $1.99 thru Oct. 18, 2011, see Apple iTunes Store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/artrage/id391432693?mt=8. ArtRage Studio and ArtRage Studio Pro 3.5 are priced at $40 and $80, see http://www.artrage.com/artrage-store.html
About Ambient Design
Ambient Design Ltd. is a New Zealand-based global software development and publishing firm, specializing in creative applications and user interfaces for artists of all ages and all levels of competency, including professionals, hobbyists and students. The principals have over 40 years experience in combining complex image processing algorithms with an easily accessible user experience. Ambient Design Ltd. was founded in 2000 by Andy Bearsley and Matt Fox-Wilson, formerly of MetaCreations, the developer of Painter, Bryce and Kai’s Power Tools. Ambient Design’s products are available in 12 languages and have been downloaded over 10 million times.