We mentioned our Live Show earlier this week and would like to announce the final schedule and participants. We have prepared three little clips showcasing games related to our GhostControl Inc like Theme Hospital, X-Com and Ghostbusters.
The Stream will be starting at
€ 19:00 BST (London, UK)
€ 20:00 CET (Heidelberg, Germany)
€ 11:00 am PST (San Francisco)
€ 02:00 pm EST (New York)
We start the show with some live coverage from the start of the
- Satellite Reign - a real-time, class-based strategy game, set in an open world cyberpunk city, from the creator of Syndicate Wars.
- GhostControl Ancestors: GhostBusters
- Fire with Fire Online Tower Attack and Defense - a Free to Play Cross Platform Online Player vs Player Tower Attack and Defense Game.
- American McGee's OZombie - Dorothy's great-great-granddaughter joins forces with Tin Woodsman and Lion to battle Scarecrow's mindless army for control of Oz.
- GhostControl Ancestors: X-Com und Theme Hospital
- GhostControl Inc.
- FRONTIERS - Explore, Discover & Survive in a massive, relaxing open world that emulates the tone of classic first person RPGs.
- Megatokyo Visual Novel Game - Experience the unique perspectives of Piro, Largo, and other Megatokyo characters as you play them in an elaborate visual novel game.
- Ghost Hunting summary.
We dare to say this has not been done before: This Friday, the 5th of July, the developers of Bumblebee will be joining the team of actual, serious ghosthunters from Ghosthunter NRWup ( http://www.ghosthunter-
nrwup.de/) bringing their interesting equipment to a ghosthunt into mysterious houses, uninhabited for more than half a century - formerly housing of employees of the Krupp-Hüttenwerk Rheinhausen.
Embedded into the second episode of "The Krautfunding Show" from Application Systems Heidelberg we'll be calling the live ghost hunting every 20 minutes, bringing updates from the state-of-spook, interviewing the hunters and will definitely be experiencing some frightening moments.
Check out http://youtu.be/Po_TCc0sFwg - a first inspectation of the building.
Also on site is a team of German TV "ZDF neo" show "Pixelmacher"
shooting footage from the event.
(showtimes may change a little)
Last but not least we want to comment onto the last hours of our kickstarter and try to get one or two additional stretchgoals.
A news-post about this would be awesome and highly appreciated!
About GhostControl Inc.
Let's be honest - a ghost in your house can be a real pest. For centuries we have accepted hauntings as unexplained phenomena which we can do little to stop. Side affects of living in a haunted home can include sleepless nights, headaches, smog everywhere and in some cases even physical damage in the house.
Enough is enough, with your help we intend to put an end to these paranormal pests. Build, manage and develop your own team of talented ghost hunters.
With the income from your team's work you can equip them with some amazing gadgets, but manage your budget with care not everything is as useful as it may appear. Hunt your customers ghosts down - property damage should be kept to a minimum. Take on the ghosts, follow the map, take in the lovely sites and stunning landmarks.
Be the hero of the day and save the city!
THE GAME IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT. All specifications may be subject to change.
EXPECTED RELEASE SEPTEMBER 2013
- True, challenging turn-based strategy gameplay
- Loads of ghost hunting with various equipment
- Team management and strategic investment decisions
- AIl driven competing teams
- A London city map with famous landmarks
- Tons of humour in text messages and game action
Recommended Retail Price:
GhostControl Inc. (box): £11.95
GhostControl Inc. (download): £11.95
- PC, Mac or Linux
- No specifications set yet
Manual: English (on paper)