LOS ANGELES – Mar. 7, 2013 – Legacy Games today announced the release of Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep for iOS and Android devices.
Download Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep for iOS here: iTunes App Store
Download Atlantis Pearls of the Deep for Android here: Google Play Store
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep for iOS and Android presents the unique, award-winning gameplay from PC/Mac version with touch new controls, modes, and enhanced graphics only possible on the mobile platforms. Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep enhances the old switch and flip, “Match 3” game mechanic through the use of physics. Players use physics in order to control how the pearls drop and to generate matches. Strategy is required in order to match and clear all the pearls as efficiently as possible. Players can also use an arsenal of power-ups to zap, bounce and dissolve the pearls in a myriad of ways.
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep continues the adventures of Legends of Atlantis: Exodus, the popular time management game released in 2012 and also developed by Alder Games. As the Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep story commences, Atlantis has sunk into the ocean, and the shield that protects Atlantis is deteriorating. It is up to the player and the mermaids to rebuild the shield and save Atlantis by completing all of the goals 50 levels+ and achieving the rare Three Star Rank.
Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep features include:
· Deep and Challenging Gameplay - 50+ levels to clear, including exclusive to mobile downloadable level packs
· Strategic Elements - Players can use obstacles like wheels and other objects to quickly move similar pearls together
· Power Ups - Players can start a chain reaction and clear many sets of pearls at once!
· Hidden Object Scenes - Players' observational skills and dexterity are put to the test- they must be quick and find objects before they disappear
· Additional Languages - English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Swedish, and Japanese
· Play Like a Master - Players can earn the Three-Star Ranking by completing optional goals, thereby unlocking new power-ups, levels and game modes
For more information, please send a request to:
Legacy Interactive PR Contact
To download the press kit:
About Legacy Games
Legacy Games is a leading developer and publisher of casual games on PC, Mac, Mobile, and Facebook platforms. Entertaining customers since 1998, the company has established a reputation for developing intelligent, realistic, and engaging games for a broad, mass-market audience. Located in Los Angeles, Legacy creates games based on iconic brands such as Tarzan, Twilight Zone, Murder She Wrote, Jane Austen, Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Law & Order, Psych, and House M.D. Licensing partners include CBS, NBC Universal, Paramount, BBC, and A&E. The Legacy Games portal offers a curated portfolio of premium gaming content to casual gamers around the world. The Company’s corporate website is at www.legacyinteractive.com and its game portal is at www.legacygames.com.
About Alder Games
Alder Games is a developer of quality casual games. The company was founded in 2010 in Hungary by two industry veterans with the goal of creating fun games with original design, innovative gameplay elements and high artistic quality. Proprietary technology is used for all games to ensure a unique visual look, great performance, flexibility, and scalability on various platforms. The most popular titles include BugBits, Bee Garden, Magical Mysteries, and Legends of Atlantis: Exodus.
# # #