Now listen up, because I'm only gonna' say it once: I will tell you only what I'm permitted to tell you. The rest is classified..."
A veteran of the British SAS (Special Air Service), Mass is a formidable member of Echo Squad. Frustrated by the corporate corruption of British military forces, Mass' fate eventually turned him onto mercenary work for several organizations engineered by anti-corporate agendas. However, his past has left him with a promise to keep a secret--one that would put himself or his fellow Echo Squad companions in grave danger. Now he's targeted the Nogari Corporation for its crimes against humanity, vowing to destroy them with their own Ambrosia technology and recover the mysterious meteorite they so desperately wish to harness.
He certainly has the skills to, and he's a force to be reckoned with. A true power hitter with a tough hide, Mass's brute strength makes him a prime choice for weapon control and melee combat situations. His Ambrosia Suit allows him to generate a dynamic shield capable of breaching thick defenses, absorbing incoming fire and moving with him as he charges forward. And while it uses a fair amount of Ambrosia to perform, Mass's Static Shockwave is Echo Squad's best. Delivering a devastating blast of energy to surrounding enemies for a quick decimation, he rarely needs to use it twice.
Click to view the dossier video for Mass, Echo Squad's mountain of muscle.
Scourge: Outbreak Key Features:
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 6+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with different weapon handling stats and a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique character-specific flashbacks that reveal critical past events, and shed a new light on the game's story
- XP system to track your experience and unlock powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign AND Multiplayer
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of squad-members
- 9 Weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your style of play
- Up to 8 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag multiplayer Versus modes in 5 action-packed maps!
- Leaderboards for competing with friends and other Players around the world!
- Challenging Achievements to unlock
Be sure to keep an eye open as the weather warms up for more Scourge: Outbreak details, leading up to the game's release on July 3rd!