Today Auto Club Revolution is very pleased to unveil its brand new homepage design and numerous website improvements and updates.
The new homepage, aside from having a sleeker and more functional look, has undergone improvements to its functional speed, making a smoother online racing experience. This will ensure navigation between multiplayer and single player areas is much more user friendly and players can instantly and easily see their current game progress.
For those looking for challenges, look no more, we have now included car achievements. Each car now comes with its own set of unique achievements, complete them all to unlock mastery for your chosen car and earn Credit and Experience bonuses.
Beta Challenges have now been replaced with more robust Daily Challenges, which will be rotated daily, rewarding players each and every day.
Of course that's not every aspect of today's update, further improvements have been made to:
- New tutorial style - tutorial shown as part of home page
- Track select screen will only list tracks that the player has downloaded.
- New Pop up rules - pop ups will show one at a time rather than multiple on the screen at a time.
- Racers will join a hangout in order based on their status to the user. To improve the quality of hangout races. i.e. Eligible, Eligible with car change, not eligible.
- New header navigation style