FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Houston, Texas - September 8, 2009 - Avatar Golf, the much anticipated sequel to Easy Golf, has finally hit the Xbox Live Marketplace. After just five days on the marketplace Avatar Golf has already surpassed Easy Golf in lifetime trial downloads and sales. Xbox 360 gamers from around the world are astounded by the amount of fun and features Avatar Golf provides at the insanely low price of 400 Microsoft points.
• Play Golf as your Avatar!
• Six uniquely themed 18-hole courses.
• 1 - 4 player local matches
• 1 - 8 player online matches ( Yes, you see everyone else's Avatars play simultaneously as you play )
• Create courses in the powerful and easy to use course designer and then share them with other gamers over Xbox Live. *
• New Designer features such as houses, cart paths, and bridges. The list goes on and on.
• Unlockable Titles. Meet certain criteria like scoring a hole-in-one and unlock a title. Show off your title in the online lobby for all the other Xbox gamers to see.
• Joinable online matches ensure there is always an online match for you to play in.
*Xbox Live Gold membership required for Course Sharing
About Avatar Golf
Hit the links as your Avatar in style. Features: Play as your Avatar, create and share courses over Xbox Live, 8 player online matches, unlockable titles, player statistics, course records, weather conditions and much more! With six uniquely themed 18-hole courses you'll have a blast playing Avatar Golf. Avatar Golf is for gamers of all ages and skill levels. Avatar Golf is a Top 20 finalist in the world wide Dream Build Play 2009 competition.
About Barkers Crest Studio
Barkers Crest Studio is a one man operation located in Houston, Texas. Matt Davis builds Indie Games for the Xbox 360 using XNA technology all while sitting on the couch in his living room.