The best things in life are for free. A beautiful sunrise, standing barefoot in fresh grass, hanging out with friends, an epic match of Awesomenauts...
That's right! The highly anticipated PSN & XBLA game Awesomenauts will be PlayStation Plus game of the month in May! So all PS Plus subscribers will be able to pick it up at no extra charge!
What is this Awesomenauts game, you ask? Well, let's break it down:
- 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80's cartoon style
- 6 very unique and highly customisable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
- Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
- Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
- Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
- Available on PSN ($9,99) on May 1st in North America, and worldwide May 2nd.
- Available on XBLA (800MSP) on May 2nd
"We're thrilled to see that Sony liked the game so much that they made it game of the month," says Jasper, game designer at Ronimo Games, "it's great news for everybody, because it ensures there will be a great community of players to play against right from the start."
Countdown for launch will soon commence. Join the frenzied anticipation for release at facebook.com/Awesomenauts and twitter.com/Ronimogames.