Friday, April 20 th. BasketDudes continues to grow and expand its content offering. This week, we have released 3 new players, which users can earn from level 1. These players are sure to make the WBC competitions more exciting. Some new features have also been implemented to help enhance the game and, above all, make it a more social experience.
Competition continues to build at BasketDudes. After the Saurox Series and the recent GTorch All Star Week, increasing numbers of users are searching for content and new opponents on the BasketDudes courts. This week, they are in luck because we have polished certain features focused mainly on bolstering the social aspects of the game.
- Friends List to help you manage your contacts more easily within the game and have easier access to playing with them.
- A cleaner and more direct pairing when searching for an opponent in ‘Play Now’.
- Ingame messaging implemented with the same features as on the web.
- We have also added display enhancements.
- A lobby area to include rotating advertising messages that will now connect the game to BasketDudes’ Facebook page.
- Javier Aranda, known as ‘Pampero’ , an Argentine point guard trained at the Saber School. Unpredictable on the court and key to the strategy of any team he is on.
- Yacov Nudelman ‘Kerosene’ , a Lithuanian small forward from the Vonkan School. Relentless and essential in the toughest situations.
- Shiro Shashaki, called ‘Ronin’, is quite possibly the top player from the Asia United School, which has invested time and money in him to make him the formidable player he is today. This fierce, shrewd Japanese small forward is the perfect secret weapon for any Manager.
Press & Communication
BITOON GAMES S.L.
C/Alberto Aguilera 7 – 28015 Madrid – SPAIN / Tel. +34 91 445 8560