MAY 17, 2013 - Sharpen your axe, grab extra ammo packs and dash into the chaotic fray with Bad Bots now available on Steam for both Mac and PC.
For a limited time, Bad Bots will be available for $7.50, a 25% discount from its regular $9.99 price.
Critics around the world are already getting into this retro run-and-gun romp. Here’s what they have to say about Bad Bots :
" Bad Bots offers simple but fun gameplay reminiscent of platformers from the '90s." - The Leet
"This is definitely worth picking up for people into the retro scene." – Halfbeard's HUD
"Bad Bots lives up to everything it claims to be... When you have a solid game like this, time flies while you’re killing bots and trying to save the world." – Gaming Shogun
Don’t just take their word for it. Experience the excitement as you hack and blast your way through an onslaught of truly bad ‘bots in this homage to classic video games.
Explore 170 danger-filled rooms throughout the ship including the Evacuation Bay, Mechanical Shafts and Robot Workshops while the rich sci-fi story unfolds in the Campaign Mode.
- Engage in combat against more than 2000 deranged robots comprised of several unique types, all programmed to kill you.
- Face off against 7 deadly bosses, each with distinctive attacks including the fire spewing Flamebot, electrified Orbs, the lethal grip of the Spider and Jack Hammer’s brutal pistons
- Defend yourself with 8 robot bustin' weapons including your trusty Axe, Rifle, Shotgun, explosive Grenade Launcher, Pulsar Gun and more.
- Try to survive 60 seconds against an endless onslaught of especially persistent and cranky gun-toting, knife wielding robots in 3 unique rooms in Challenge Mode.
- Earn 14 challenging Achievements including “Run Amok,” “Top Dog” and “Reaper’s Friend.”
- Enjoy full Controller and Steam Big Picture support so you can partake in all the ‘bot slayin’ goodness from the comforts of your couch.
STEAM STOREFRONT: http://store.steampowered.com/app/235070
MEDIA ASSETS: dtribe.me/BadBotsMedia
PJ J. Hruschak I
John F. Kaiser III
About Digital Tribe Games
Digital Tribe Games is an emerging indie publisher established to service the rapidly evolving digital distribution segment of the video game industry.
indiePub is a leader in promoting independent video games and their developers. indiePub has engaged indie game developers and gamers by providing resources to collaborate and create innovative games. indiePub is a developer, publisher and distributor of independently created video games for various platforms including game consoles, handheld game systems, mobile devices and tablets. indiePub’s elite indie games lineup includes Bad Bots, Kona’s Crate, Vessel, Fireburst, Storm, Capsized+, Hungry Gows and several yet-to-be announced games.
About Vanni del Moral
Vanni Del Moral (Point Five Projects) is an indie game developer based in the San Francisco Bay Area (California, USA). Moral won the 2010 Yo Yo Games Challenge for his game, The Hive, and was named as an Honorable Mention in indiePub’s 2012 Independent Propeller Awards for Bad Bots.