BattleBallz is a unique and new twist on the Arkanoid arcade classic for 1-2 players, described by players as Arkanoid on steroids. Do battle with insane AI or insane friends across a danger ridden battlefield.
Players (real player or AI) face off across a playfield separated by breakable bricks and do battle over 10-30 rounds of increasing difficulty. As the difficulty increases the playfield is littered with hazards such as Gravity Wells, Zappers and Grabbers. Players can power up their own team or put the enemy team at a disadvantage by collecting positive power-ups, whilst collecting negative power-ups will put the players own team at a disadvantage. BattleBallz is designed to support a wide range of skill levels with 4 difficulty modes (easy, normal, hard and insane). An achievements system is integrated into the game giving the player around 80 achievements to obtain and post to their Facebook account.
** Insane difficulty mode is solid ultra chaos, a must try for those with a strong stomach and lightening fast reflexes
- Single and two player action (multi-touch screen required for two players)
- Variety of game modes
- 4 modes of difficulty (easy, normal, hard and insane)
- New features and hazards added as you progress
- Around 80 different achievements that can be earned and posted to Facebook
- Power-ups to help / hinder players such as deflective barriers, shrink enemy team, grow player, freeze wave and more
- 10, 20 and 30 round games to suite your free time
- Slam play to trick your enemies
- Stats tracking to help you measure and improve your performance or prove how badly you just beat your friends
- Great graphics, music and effects
- Cool sci-fi theme
- Suitable for adults and children of all skill levels
- Death match bonus rounds
BattleBallz is available on the Google Market at http://market.android.com/details?id=com.pocketeers.battleballz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-g4maz0Bas - Video of BattleBallz Android on YouTube
iPhone and iPad - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/battleballz/id433056836?mt=8
Support and additional information about the game can be found at http://www.battleballz.com
About Pocketeers Limited
Pocketeers Limited (formerly known as AGB Games) is a UK based game developer founded in 2002 by industry veterans Mat Hopwood and Dave Garrison. Pocketeers produces, publishes and markets games for smart phones and tablet devices using the AirPlay SDK, Java and XNA / Silverlight. Pocketeers previous work includes titles such as Need for Speed on Nintendo GBA / Nintendo DS and the C2 / C3 3D engines and demos for Gameboy Advance which helped revolutionise 3D gaming on the GBA platform. Pocketeers has three additional games in development due for release late 2011 on Android, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Bada, Windows Phone 7 and Blackberry platforms.
<<<<< End PR