San Diego, CA – October 3, 2013 – Esc Bros announced today that Hero Bash , a one-of-a-kind Party MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game, is coming soon to the App Store for all iOS devices. In Hero Bash , players select from an epic ensemble of heroes as they battle to defeat arena opponents, upgrade their attributes, find presents, and impress fans to score big points in awesome multiplayer battles.
“As fans of the MOBA space, we wanted to create a game that is fun, quirky, and unique. Hero Bash is a game that’s universal enough that I can play it with my kids, and deep enough that I can play it with my buddies from LoL,” said Kristopher Horton, co-founder, Esc Bros. “Players can assume the role of a variety of heroes, each with unique abilities in this pick-up and play game that brings out the kid in all of us.”
Hero Bash is a lighthearted Party MOBA game that features 10 playable heroes – with new heroes arriving every month. Each hero specializes in attack, defense, stealth, or speed. Heroes use a combination of super abilities and secret items to win victory over their foes and impress little Blue Fans. And little Blue Fans don’t just cheer for you, they improve your team’s secret items and lend their adoration to increase your team’s score. With real-time online multiplayer and up-to eight player capabilities, Hero Bash is a fun-filled party game for all types of players.
Hero Bash Game Features Include:
- Mighty Heroes: Choose from 10 in-game cartoon-style heroes such as Dr.Biceps, Thorny, Jelly, Ice, Pixie, Taffy, Baha, Cosmo, and more! Each hero features unique abilities and strategies.
- Presents Galore: Find and collect presents galore throughout the arena to enhance your hero’s abilities and unleash radical events during battle.
- Multiplayer Awesomeness: Hero Bash Supports up to eight players in real-time multiplayer for epic 4-on-4 battles.
- Pimp Your Hero: Reaping the rewards of your victories, players can buy items to help during battles, upgrade gear to improve abilities, and customize the look of their hero to give them that personal touch.
- Updates: Players will enjoy frequent updates with new in-game heroes and holiday themed upgrades like Jack-O-Lanterns, Candy Canes, and more.
ABOUT ESC BROS
Esc Bros are two guys from San Diego county who love making video games. Between them, their experience includes books on iOS game development, AAA console development, and a variety of indie titles and team sizes. Their first project together was a FPS made in their hometown of Medford, Oregon.