Welcome to Beer Pong HD! Your training starts now and includes drinking a whole lot of beer!* Only the best 'athletes' can be Beer Pong champions, so your training is gonna be intense! You can play this game however you want and it'll even simulate the being drunk part for you, so you just worry about getting the ball into the cups!
That's why we have updated the game with a basketball and American football table, for some true athletic spirit! This will hopefully inspire you to become a true Beer Pong athlete! Do not, however, play real basketball or football while drinking beer. Pain and failure will follow!
*Unless you are underage, in which case, drink a whole lot of soda!**
**Unless your mom thinks that's bad for you or something, in which case, just play the game and drink whatever you like!
- It's totally FREE!
- Realistic drunkeness simulation!
- The most realistic 3D visuals & physics!
- Play against your friends ONLINE using the Photon technology from Exit Games!
- Or play against your friends in the pass-and-play multiplayer mode
- Official rules as used in the World Series of Beer Pong
- Easy to pick up throwing mechanism similar to that in Angry Birds
- Support of OpenFeint achievements & leaderboards
- Many tables to choose from, like an Oktoberfest, a zombie and Christmas table!
Get Beer Pong HD for Android for free on Google Play:
A promo video of Beer Pong HD is available here:
Codeglue is a Dutch game developer and publisher of casually connected games for mobile and console platforms. Codeglue develops licensed and original games for Playstation 3, PlayStation®Home, Android, iOS and Windows Phone 7. Codeglue's games are built with devotion towards playability, social connectivity and most of all fun! Codeglue’s portfolio includes games for well-known franchises like Worms World Party, Monkeyball, Lemmings, Happy Tree Friends and Scre4m!; and an award winning original title called Rocket Riot™, released on XBLA and Windows Phone 7. Codeglue has also successfully been running a virtual store within PlayStation®Home called the Cardboard Cartel from which Codeglue sells virtual goods and games to a worldwide audience!
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/codeglue
Follow us on Twitter : http://twitter.com/codeglue