WHO: Aterdux Entertainment
WHAT: Belarus developer raises $50,000 for Strategic RPG, Legends of Eisenwald. Chasing additional funds to make game bigger and better
WHERE: Minsk, Belarus
WHEN: Monday May 15, 2012
DETAILS: Belarusian studio, Aterdux Entertainment, is proud to announce that its strategic RPG, Legends of Eisenwald, hit its Kickstarter target of $50,000 with eight days to spare.
Having already taken the game to alpha, the Minsk-based developer impressed gamers and media alike with their Kickstarter pitch and plans to release the game on PC (Windows XP, Vista, 7) later this year.
With one week still remaining until the funding deadline of 12:00am Tuesday 22 May, the team are hoping to raise additional funds to further increase the scope and quality of the game and have asked their fans to have a say in how these funds are spent.
- Strategic RPG with two distinct forms of gameplay
- Questing on world map and turn-based combat in vivid battlefields
- Tightly refined fast-paced battle system
- Deep skill trees and customization
- Large variety of quest goals
- Releasing on PC in Q4 2012
Developer website: http://aterdux.com/
Contact: for preview code, questions or interviews, please contact email@example.com
Further information About Legends of Eisenwald:
Aterdux CEO Alexander Dergay describes Legends of Eisenwald as a "Knight-errant simulation".
Essentially a blend of two distinct games into one epic experience, a beautifully detailed strategy map provides the setting for finding & taking quests, recruiting troops, and choosing siege or visit castles. Once the player assaults an enemy force, or is waylaid in the wilds, they are taken right down into the battlefield, where they control their forces in a deep yet superbly streamlined turn-based combat simulator.
- Two distinct forms of gameplay - Questing and strategic planning, plus tactical turn-based battles.
- Lush strategic map of the gritty and gothic Duchy of Eisenwald, boasting unsurpassed detail for the genre
- Tightly-refined battle system that swiftly leads to grizzly or glorious results
- Three classes to choose for your hero - Knight, Mystic or Baroness
- Deep skill-trees and countless options for customising your character & army
- Compelling variety of quests, based around realistic human motivations and goals, with real choices and consequences.
Aterdux Entertainment first formed as a team of four passionate gamers back in 2002 in Belarus, with a penchant for both role-playing and strategy games. Their first project was an intensely challenging strategic RPG, Discord Times, which they successfully self-published in 2004. An updated version of their debut game was then released by Alawar Entertainment in 2007.
With a desire to go bigger and better, the Aterdux team reassembled in 2010, and acquired some new members to help them embark on the quest to help evolve the idea behind Discord Times into a game more worthy of their ambitions - Legends of Eisenwald. After bringing the game to alpha, the studio then successfully impressed gamers via Kickstarter and acquired the funds needed to realise their visions.
Having developed their own game engine from the ground up, including impressive editing tools that surpasses those many AAA studios develop, Aterdux are now perfectly positioned to make their mark on the world of PC gaming. Their passion and encyclopedic knowledge for role-playing games and turn-based strategy leaves them poised to produce a wonderfully refined blend of many pioneering titles into a gaming experience that provides incredible depth, in a beautifully streamlined format.