Haarlem, The Netherlands– June 19, 2008– Today leading Publishers Lighthouse Interactive and dtp Entertainment AG announced that their highly anticipated conspiracy Adventure game Belief&Betrayal began hitting store shelves across the United Kingdom, Scandinavia and Benelux territories. Following its release to critical acclaim in German and French speaking territories, this PC DVD-ROM game is finally available to the English speaking Adventure game community.
As journalist Jonathan Danter, you discover that a ten year old murder is somehow part of a greater mystery that could destroy humanity itself. Filled with baffling plot twists and conspiracy theories, you must uncover the mystery that reaches back through history from 1194 A.D. to the time Judas received 30 pieces of silver to betray Christ.
Travel to exotic locations throughout Europe including: London, Venice, Rome and the Vatican, to uncover skeletons hidden deep within the closets of some of the most powerful leaders around the World.
• Play as 3 different characters throughout the game to solve the mystery
• Find lost ancient manuscripts and decipher mind-boggling codes and symbols
• Explore stunning environments and incredibly re-created historic locations
• Strong action/adventure storyline creates a compelling gameplay experience
• Use the memories and thoughts of the intriguing cast of characters to solve puzzles and expose dark mysteries
• Game based on historical events though the story is pure fiction
• Easy to navigate 3rd person point&click interface using the Virtools® engine
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista™
CPU: 1 GHz Intel® Pentium® processor or AMD® Athlon™ processor
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB recommended for Windows® Vista™)
Video: 64 MB DirectX® 9.0c compatible or better video card
PC DVD-ROM: 4x
Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible sound card
Available Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
About dtp entertainment AG
dtp entertainment AG is Germany’s second biggest independent game publisher. With more than 75 employees at its Hamburg headquarters, the company is market leader for adventure games and children’s software, publishing games for all interactive entertainment platforms worldwide.
About Lighthouse Interactive
Lighthouse Interactive is a fast growing publisher of interactive entertainment with offices established in Toronto and Montreal, Canada, Haarlem, The Netherlands and London, England. The company is focused on bringing strong titles to the worldwide market in a wide array of genres including: RPG, Simulation, Adventure, Action and Strategy. Staffed with industry veterans, Lighthouse is the right choice for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience.
Tel: +31 23 540 9449