Minneapolis, MN- January 24, 2012- GameMill Entertainment, an independent publisher of entertaining mass-market video games, announced today its plans to release Silverlicious™ for the Nintendo DS™ hand-held system, a fun-filled exploration video game based on the Silverlicious™ story from the best-selling Pinkalicious™ children’s book series. Silverlicious the game is set to hit store shelves this March.
Following the enchanting storyline of Silverlicious ™ written and illustrated by Victoria Kann, Silverlicious the game lets players set out on an adventure as Pinkalicious who has lost her ability to taste anything sweet. Help Pinkalicious regain her sweet tooth as you practice kindness, good manners and helping others in need. Unlock magical rewards including butterflies, sparkle rides and fireworks, as you explore the beautiful lands and meet new friends. Along the way you’ll learn that true sweetness comes from much more than cupcakes and cookies. Whether playing alone or with others, Silverlicious the game creates an imaginative and fun way to drive home the importance of kindness and manners.
Additional Silverlicious In-Game Features:
- Collectables: Dress up Pinkalicious in three different costumes from a beautiful dress to fairy catching gear; accessorize her outfits with over 20 collectible accessories!
- Meet Fun Friends: Explore across holiday-themed neighborhoods and meet new friends like Carlos Cupid, Edgar the Easter bunny, Easter chicks and more!
- Holiday-Themed Neighborhoods: Twirl, glide and dance in three holiday favorite lands including Very Valentine’s, Easter Excitement and Christmas Caroling.
- Positive Messages: All modes and gameplay focus on the importance of practicing kindness and good manners, like using “please” and “thank you” to increase the sweetness meter.
- Rewards: Gain special rewards and bonus items for performing acts of kindness!
About GameMill Entertainment
GameMill Entertainment, located in Minneapolis, Minnesota is a third-party publisher of various Children's and Casual games. Development platforms include PC, Nintendo handhelds and consoles including Nintendo DS™ and Wii™, Microsoft consoles including Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system and Kinect™ for Xbox 360®, and Sony handhelds and consoles including PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system. With development across the globe, GameMill is a source of entertaining and fun games for all ages. For more information, please visit: www.game-mill.com.
Millions of young girls have been inspired and entertained by one of their favorite characters, Pinkalicious, since the first book in the series by Victoria Kann, was published in 2006. With over 8 million copies sold and 50 weeks on the New York Times Best Seller list, the book series published by HarperCollins includes the original best seller, Pinkalicious and as well as Purplicious, Goldilicious, Silverlicious and eight early readers. Pinkalicious and her Pinkatastic world leap off the pages and into the lives of young girls with a full collection of Pinkalicious consumer products dolls, dress up and activities that celebrate all things pink while showing that being yourself is best of all. For more information on Pinkalicious, please visit www.thinkpinkalicious.com