Eschborn, July 09, 2013: A massive content update has been launched for Expeditions: Conquistador to improve the gameplay usability and adding new content – everything based on the feedback and wishes from within the community. The tactical role-playing game, developed by the Danish development studio Logic Artists ApS launched successfully in May and impressed gamers as well as the gaming press around the world (CD-Action (08/2013): 90% IncGamers: 80% Hooked Gamers: 90%).
To continue the success of Expeditions: Conquistador the team is still working hard to improve the game. Here are some of the most important content updates taken from the changelog:
· Upgraded graphical features of the game and included dynamic lightning.
· Expeditions is becoming more modfriendly with 30 new placeholder events which modders can use to create their own quests and events.
· Polished the second campaign of the game which takes place in Mexico.
· New events and quests have been added to the game with a wordcount of over more than 3500 words – even experienced players can now find new challenges.
· Upgraded many parts of the game which are related to the gameplay, improving the mechanics in general based on the feedback of the strong community.
The tactical role-playing game with a turn-based battle system is available for PC, Mac, and Linux for just $19.99 / €19.99 / £17.99 on Steam and on following platforms: GOG.com, Gamersgate, Greenman Gaming and Desura. bitComposer Games is distributing Expeditions: Conquistador worldwide.
About Expeditions: Conquistador
It is the 16th century – an era of intrepid explorers and adventurers. In Expeditions: Conquistador , the player takes on the role of a famous—or infamous—conquistador, landing on the shores of the New World. On the search for gold, fame, and adventure, the player and a few companions venture into regions never before explored by Europeans.
In single or multiplayer mode, Expeditions: Conquistador offers the opportunity to conquer an unknown continent, or to fight on the side of the indigenous people as they defend their homeland from the invaders. This will require not only tactical skills in battle, but also diplomatic finesse. In Expeditions: Conquistador , the variety of tactical possibilities in turn-based battles, the numerous role-playing elements, and the wide scope for decision making all pose an exciting challenge.