Prague, Czech Republic, July 13th 2009– As a continuous commitment to its dedicated fans, Black Element Studio, independent developer of PC games (Shade: Wrath of Angels, Alpha Prime) and IDEA Games announced today the release of the new patch for their sci-fi FPS PC title Alpha Prime.
The 1.3 patch for Alpha Prime will solve and improve/balance the following in-game issues:
- All enemies are slightly weaker (10-20%)
- Enemy strength decreased
- by 13% on Normal difficulty level
- by 10% on Easy difficulty level
- Headshots cause 50% more damage
- It's possible now to damage an enemy by throwing objects at them. A weaker enemy (service robots, drones) will be killed by two such hits.
- Engine supports FSAA (full-screen anti-aliasing), even when combined with the Bloom effect. New options were added to the menu.
- Sound functions correctly on Windows Vista (without the 3D virtualization on non-EAX4.0 cards)
- When leaning out, the weapon is automatically "zoomed in".
- Weapons dropped by dead enemies contain more ammunition, if the player is short on ammo, and vice versa.
Alpha Prime is an action FPS game released in 2006 that takes place in outer space at an unspecified time in the future. The player finds himself thrust into hi-tech surroundings amidst a wealth of advanced devices and gadgets in a novel like story written by a prominent Czech sci-fi novelist.
For more information please visit www.alpha-prime.com
The patch is already included in the Steam&North America DVD version!
# # #
Tel: +420 257 189 564